This is a museum wiki full of old and outdated informations that we liked to protect.
- Your First Day - Not too technical, not too long guide for your first day with Seed.
- First Day Guide - [BETA!~] Step-by-step guide on how to survive your first log-in to the Seed beta
- Repair Tips and Tricks - An expert at the basics of repairing? Learn how to maximise your repairing skill!
- Being An Administrator - Step-by-step guide to begin your career as an adminstrator
- Inspirations - An overview of what Inspirations are and how to apply them
- Repairs - A quick rundown of how to fix things around the tower
- Errorcodes - This is some nice-to-know information about the various errorcodes that the game might produce.
- Reporting Camera Issues - How to report a camera issue
- Hotkeys - A list of Hotkeys
- Slash Commands - A list of Slash Commands that can be typed into the chat box. See also List of Emotes.
- Blueprints List - A list of the various blueprints.
- Components List - A list of the various components.
- Hardpoint List - List of factories and their current functions
- Maps - A list of maps to help people find their way around in Seed.
- Medical & Biological Database - List of biological discoveries and medical informations (Provided by BHU)
- Micro Factory Function List - A list of the functions that can be added to factories.
- NPCs - A list of the various NPCs in the Tower
- Project List - A list of the player-driven projects.
- Skill Trees - A tree view of the available skills in Seed, and their requirements.
- Skill List - A list of the available skills in Seed
- Tools List - A list of the tools and their functions.
- Wearables List - List of wearables like jackets, pants & goggles.
The official patch notes are located at http://www.seedthegame.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36
- The Knowledgebase over on the official Seed site now has a game manual, which is mirrored here with permission. Note: these are not final versions of an official manual
- Command Quick Reference - A basic list of mouse and keyboard functions.
- Player Interaction - How to communicate and interact with your fellow seedlings.
- Tower Layout and Navigation - A guide to getting around the tower.
- Skills - Details about Skills and Abilities.
- Repair Jobs - A summary of repairs, and how to do them.
- Administration - How to take charge.
- Production - The basics of constructing items from blueprints.
- Democracy - All about votes and how to use them.
- Rings - The social groups of the tower explained.
Other Seed topics
- Backstory - The backstory of Seed. This is where we all come from.
- Glossary - Run-down of the in-game jargon.
Various off-site links
- Seed: The Game - Official website for Seed.
- Runestone - The creators of Seed.
- Official "manual" - Knowledge base "manual" from Runestone.
- The Real Official manual - Runestone's recently released, truely official manual for new players.
- Community Sites - Various community and player sites
- Factory Planner - Baishang's Factory Planner XL sheet.
- Hilarion's Seed Website - Hilarion's Clothing and Protective Gear info, and updated Baishang's Factory Planner XL sheet, with 'pick one' buttons for location, factory type.